Friday, May 30, 2014

Chocolate Heaven

Today, I made little chocolate pieces of heaven. I decided that I was really craving chocolate. So, I looked up chocolate desert recipes. Then I found the best thing on earth. A chocolate molten lava cake from a French pastry chef. So, I'm gonna share this little piece of heaven with you. 

Ingredients:
1 3/8 sticks of butter 
1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
1/2 cup flour
3 large eggs
3 egg yolks
5oz chocolate chips 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. 
Melt butter and chocolate together over a double broiler, stirring occasionally. 
Mix eggs, egg yolks, and sugar together till smooth. Then, fold in the chocolate mixture. Once well folded, mix in the flour. 
Pour batter into well greased muffin tins only about 3/4 of the way full. 
These only cook for 4-5 minutes to ensure that they stay lava like in the middle.  

These things are fantastic. Just make them. Do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment