Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life as a Dog Mom

So, my boyfriend and I just got a 12 week old puppy.
Her name is Boston, due to my boyfriend being a marathon runner.
She's an Australian Shepard/Lab mix.
Best and worst idea ever.

She's cute as hell.
She's a little asshole.
She loves to cuddle with you.
She loves to bite your toes under the blanket.
She loves to play.
She loves to play at two in the morning.

She has a huge ego, however.
The other day, I took her on a walk and the neighbor had his dogs out.
He has a little mixed white dog.
He also has a teacup Yorkie.
This dog is the size of Boston's poop.
She was walking along when the little Yorkie barked.
Boston stopped and instantly decided,
"Aw yeah, I can take you."
Little did she realize that the neighbor had gotten a new dog.
This dog is a Bull Mastiff.
Boston is the size of this dogs poop.
She didn't go out of tough girl mode.
She didn't back down.
She lunged.
The Bull Mastiff barked,
Boston's tail went so far down that it hit China.
She leaped in my arms and now will not walk by this man's house.

Like I said,
Best and worst idea ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment